Fundamental Skills Camp
Fun and competitive environment for three days of learning the best game in the world.
June 13-15, 2022
- 1:00pm-4:30pm (Monday-Tuesday) 1:00pm-4:00pm (Wednesday) Competition Ceremony 4:00pm-4:30pm (Wednesday)
- Entering Grades 1-6
- Cost: Early Bird - $100 (ends April 24th) $125 (after April 24)
- Both offensive & defensive basic fundamentals will be emphasized.
- Fun & competitive environment for three days of learned the best game in the world.
- Campers will be taught by current Dragon Players and coaches.
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt.
**What to Bring: Basketball shoes, water container, workout clothes, lunch if you attended Fundamental Skills Camp, money for concession stand or camp store if desired, online medical insurance information filled out before 1st day of camp.
**Lunch is NOT provided, but gym will be monitored between Fundamental & Competition Camps from noon-1:00pm each day for campers to bring their own lunch.
**All campers must have medical insurance. You must complete all fields on this registration. By signing this form you acknowledge the inherent risk of injury by participation. Athletic training facilities are available during the camp and a certified athletic trainer will be on site at all times.
For more information, please contact:
Allison Swenson - Assistant Coach
firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.238.9020
Karla Nelson - Head Coach
email@example.com or 218-477-2421
For alternate payment methods, please contact:
MSUM Box Office
firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.477.2271